donderdag 25 augustus 2011

3 and 7

Today and yesterday, we only had lessons untill 12h30, so time enough to do some fun stuff.

I'll start with yesterday. Yesterday we only had introduction to fairy tales. It was interesting! We talked about the magical 3 and 7. Everything happens three time in a fairy tale.
For example: the 3 litte pigs (we have three pigs), there are three houses, the wolf blows three times (the third time something will happen).
The number 7 is also pretty magical. The king had 7 sons and 7 daughters.
Why 3 and 7 you ask?
The '3' has a religion context (father, son and holy spirit). The '7' refers to the days of week.

After class I went to Copenhagen with my friends. We went to a shoppingcenter and we did some shopping. I FOUND REESE'S IN COPENHAGEN (some of you know why I put this in capital letters :-)

Then we went to the movie theater! We saw bridemades. A totally crazy chickflick!

What happened today???
We started with psychology. It's such an awesome teacher. After the lesson he came to me: "Why is your name Tess?" Now that was a question I couldn't answer right away. He explained that  I was the first 'Tess' he met. He thinks my name is very beautiful (probably because he can pronounce it ;-)
In the next lesson I learned about H.C. Andersen's life. Tomorrow we're going to Odense by bus. We're going to the H.C. Andersen museum. (Very happy!)

In the afternoon we went walking in the fields! It was sooooooooooo beautiful and so awesom with Sandra and Kaia! I saw a squirrel and it was sitting still and I managed to take a picture! :-) (I love it when small things can make your day).

Greetings from Skovlunde

Ps: Thank you for the mail!

1 opmerking:

  1. Sounds like some very interesting times you're having over there!
    I've seen a commercial for reese's on the tele yesterday, but still haven't had a chance to buy the real deal; although I haven't checked the local WalMart yet, so there is still hope of us sharing the Reese's experience ;-)

    Also: Squirrels rock!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen