maandag 29 augustus 2011

Fall is in the country!

Today we had guest teachers. They gave us a lesson about the practical use of fairy tales in kindergarten and primary school. It was very interesting. They didn't just tell, we also had to do everything. For example: I had to invent a story tale with three pictures. My pictures were 'a skeleton turtle', 'flowers' and 'flowers in a refrigerator'. I managed to make quite a funny story :)
The guests we had today were former myths and fairytale students. They were in the first course in 1996. I really hope that I will be such a good teacher as them and that I will still carry all the fairy tale magic 16 years later.

I have a month card now. So I hang out in Ballerup with my 'sisters' (yes they are letting me feel what it is like to have sisters :-)

Greetings from Skovlunde :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten