zondag 11 september 2011

Awesome weekend!

Okay let’s start with Thursday and Friday. On Thursday we only had drama. The First hour we did some  drama games. After lunch we worked on our play. We’ve got the story now. Next we’re going to practice.
On Friday we worked on our dolls. My head is ready! It’s already on a stick. Next week I’ll have to make the body. And find some pyjama’s.
Saturday I went to Copenhagen. This time I went alone. First I went to Amager beach. It was still very  early so it was very quiet over there. It was very beautiful! After that I took the S-train to Norreport. I went to my favorite hang out ‘the botanical garden’. This time I went to the whale exhibiton. It was very small yet interesting.
I went to Mc Donalds for lunch. I shoudn’t have done that because a 100 metres further it was fish festival and there was so much free food. I ate my First mussles of the year (I ate 2 to be exact). The fish was so delicious.
After a very big lunch I went to the National museum. It’s a very interesting museum. It’s mostly about the history of Denmark. I’ve only done the Prehistory. Next time I’m going back for the vikings and the egyptians (yup the entry is free, so this is my new intersting hang out!)
I finished my day in Copenhagen with the museum. I was expected at school because it was ‘De lage landen party’. We started the evening with ‘hutsepot’ and finished with ‘the Belgian beer night’. Tina’s brothes had brought us a big amount of beer. (I’ll post the picture). It was a nice party. (A sober one for me of course). We were supposed to be dressed in the colours our flag and we sang the national anthem. J
Today I took the train to Sweden. It’s only a half an hour drive (just imagine going from Ghent to Ostend). The day started with some rain showers. (and very wet Shoes). But by the end of the day I was walking in a t-shirt because it was soooo hot. (Scandinavian weather is very bizar). Anyway Malmö is a part of Sweden that most Swedes think of as Danmark. The city is nice  meeting point for old building styles and new ones.  There is a hug new building in Malmö and they are very proud of it. But I prefered the old part of the city. I did quite some bookstores and of course I was looking for some Pipi Langkous books. (Which I found of course). We also went to the science museum. Unfortunatly we couldn’t enter anymore. It seemed very interesting. L
After a walk through the parc we decided to go back home. It was a wonderfull day! I love Sweden and I certainly  love the language!
Greetings from Skovlunde!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten