zaterdag 24 september 2011

Week review

Hey

Sorry I didn't write so much this week. But sometimes pictures say more than words. This week we worked on our dolls and on our play. The doll is almost finished. I only have to make socks for him and the play is ready now we only have to rehearse, rehearse and rehearse.
This week we also discussed the fairy tale of the little mermaid. It was a very interesting discussion! We also discussed the influence of Disney. This topic is still very active in my head. It's very hard to give Disney a place now.

Today (saturday) I went to Copenhagen zoo. The zoo is located in one of the most beautiful parks of Copenhagen.  When I was walking in the parc I could see the elephant from the zoo.
It was very nice to be in the zoo. I really loved the bears! (That's why I posted the picture)

After the zoo I went to Copenhagen. Because it was the last time I could go to the center. Tomorrow Copenhagen will be the center of the world cycling championship. So I'm gonna avoid Copenhagen. Next week I won't have time to go there so it was goodbye Copenhagen. :-(

Greetings from Skovlunde!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten