I'll start with tuesday. On tuesday we had the psychology of fairy tales. Most of the time we used Jung as a reference, but also Freud (of course ;-). I'm starting to notice that I'm really into psychology. This is something that I want to explore when I make my thesis (BP).
We also talked about our experiences during the practical work (the forest school I visited). It was pretty clear that education is very different here. The biggest difference is the fact that kids obeye here way more than in Belgium. We're still trying to figure out why there is such a big difference.
In the afternoon I hang out with Sandra and Kaia. We made the big walk to the pound again. I also met my Belgian art teacher. Kaia was with me and all of the sudden we started talking about the football game of that evening. Denmark versus Norway. The Danish teachers and Kaja were protecting there own countrie. (verbally of course ;-) At 8 'o clock in evening we were expected in the kitchen. The guest teachers (my teacher and one of the teachers of the ucc) came to read a fairy tale. The fairy tale we're gonna use the next day.
The next day we were expected in the aquarium (art class). Line gave us our first task. We had to draw our secret on a white paper. We had to cut out a form and paste it on black paper. Then we had to give our secret to our neighbour. The neighbour had to draw something around it. And then he/she had to cut out two forms and paste it on white paper. Then you had to give your paper to the third person of your group. He had to draw, cut out three forms and paste it on a black paper. Then they gave you the paper back and you could finish your own structure. The structure had three layers. There was something in there of every group member. (I'll post the result later).
After art we had drama. We played some scenes from the fairy tale.
It was a great workshop!
After the workshop I went with Kaja and Sandra to Copenhagen. We experienced the typical Danish weather again. One moment the sun can shine and it's very warm. The next moment it rains, there is so much wind and it's very cold. It was the entire time like this. But bright you can make a lot of wishes here, becaus often the sun shines and it rains on the same moment.
In the evening we made another walk through the forest. We watched some movies (Gnomeo and Juliett is awesome!)
Tomorrow (or today) my lessons start at 11. So that means I can sleep untill 10 o'clock. Oh wow, do I love living in the school!
Greetings from Skovlunde
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten